Happy Memorial Day weekend...

by schne_belly 10 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Hope you ALL have a great 3 day weekend!! Any plans in store?

The weather forecast here in central Wisconsin is JUST glorious for the next few days, very unusual since this holiday weekend is usually ruined by cold and rain!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Heading out of town to hang out with a friend for the weekend. Of course, I'll go see X-men 3 too.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Hummm...Maybe go fishing? Mr.Schne_belly What cha talking about us only getting to watch you catch the big one??

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Hey Ya Beautiful...What's shakin!?

Mr.Schne_belly What cha talking about us only getting to watch you catch the big one

It's actually Mrs Schne here.... and hopefully I'll be the one catching the big one for once when we go fishing!!!

• JH
    JH

Wasn't the "Memorial" last month......

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    It's actually Mrs Schne here

I know...I just wanted to give him crap You'll catch the big one for sure. Hope it's not to hot out!!

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    Wasn't the "Memorial" last month......

Ha Ha LMAO Sorry Mrs. Schnee I just learned how to do that quote thing by myself and I now I can't stop!!!

• anewme
    anewme

Our town is having a HUGE MEMORIAL CELEBRATION!!!! So Im going with hubby and friends!
    The whole downtown will be putting on the ritz with food and fun and car show and live music and its all free and put on by the locals themselves.
    I like my new town very much.
    Weather is supposed to be gorgeous!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Happy Memorial Day!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::very unusual since this holiday weekend is usually ruined by cold and rain! Lucky...I would hardly call that ruined, it RARELY ever rains here and I would love even just one rainy day. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit