Was it a ghost I saw last night?

by ButtLight 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I came downstairs last night, cause I kept hearing loud banging noises. So, as I'm coming down the steps, I see a male figure standing by the computer. I said hello, heard nothing in return. I went down two more steps, and said hello again, still nothing. So.......... I decided to walk up to him, and touch him, but my hand went right through him. Then I hit him in the head!!!!!!!

Long story short, my contacts were dry, couldnt see too well, and ended up hitting my mothers day balloon that was floating in front of the computer screen! Lmao.. at least this time, I didnt assume it was the super natural till all was proven!

• Scully
    Scully

Whatever you were drinking last night, I think you need to share the recipe with us!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Whatever you were drinking last night, I think you need to share the recipe with us!

No problem. Go to the store of your choice, and buy the following ingredients!

1 case of budlight!

(dont drink it all or the balloon will become a real head)

• daystar
    daystar
    at least this time, I didnt assume it was the super natural till all was proven!

LOL @ buttlight!

• z
    z

19175owned2.gif

hehehehe Z

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I actually thought it was my daughters bf, standing there, so when i went to hit him, and my arm went right though him, I was a bit freaked for about two seconds, till I hit him again, and the balloon went flying! LMAO.

• wednesday
    wednesday

sorta of knew something was not ok b/c if i came downstairs and amn was there, unless it was someone I knew I would not just said hello. unless you are just a really laid back person. lol

so we don't need to worrry about this one

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

hmmm, do you have any smurf dolls?

lol

-silent

• Es
    Es

so did you find out what the noise was?

es

• wiegel
    wiegel