Lady Lee

by dinah 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

I just read Lady Lee's website today--spent a couple of hours on it.

Lady Lee--you are awesomely amazing!! The inner strength you have is like nothing I have ever seen. I just wanted to put this out in public because you deserve attention for the work you do. Your writing has affected me for the good. I am so thankful.

This forum is a turbulent sea of emotions, just thought I would add more to the pot.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I agree, Dinah. She and BigTex have been beacons through a storm for me. They might be again, before all is said and done. But it is good to find people like Lady Lee in the world.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Lady Lee was there for me, too. I reached out, got an immediate reply... several in fact. I'm not really one to ask for help, but I did that night and I can never thank her enough for that.

She's an amazing person.

GGG

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

dinah

Thank you very much. I'm very glad if some of what is on the site helped you. If I may ask; What did you find most helpful? Interesting? Were some links broken?

I need to update the site and want to add some things I have posted here. I think it needs more WT/cult info on it. I also need to reformat the site so that it is easier to navigate. I hate that you have to go back to the home page to get to another page of the site.

For those who have not visitied my website yet it is at Lee Marsh Abuse Recovery Page

I would appreciate any feedback you can offer so that I can make it better.

AuldSoul and GGG thank you very much. But the most I do is encourage, support and point you in a direction. You have to do the work.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Lee, just know how many people who have read your site and have been helped by your efforts. I don't think you'll ever know how much good you've done. I know I've read a few articles on your site and used that material in posting to others.

One of these days, either I've got to get up to the Great White North or we've got to figure out a way to get you down to the wilds of Texas.

You're the best LL.

Chris

• Angharad
    Angharad

I didn't know you had a web page Lee, bout time we had a link to it in the links section I think !

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Lee, just know how many people who have read your site and have been helped by your efforts. I don't think you'll ever know how much good you've done. I know I've read a few articles on your site and used that material in posting to others.

I know I have recieved hundreds of comments (when the guestbook was working) and many many emails too many to count. I've also had many professionals ask to use articles on my site in their work with people who have been abused. And one professional used the article about sexual abuse and how it affects a person's belief in God in her work with abused teens and then reffered to the response in the foreward to my book.

How many others? I guess I'll never really know.

What I do know is that it's been up for about 7 years now. In all that time there has only been 1 or 2 negative responses to it. So I think I'm doing OK with it.

One of these days, either I've got to get up to the Great White North or we've got to figure out a way to get you down to the wilds of Texas

Yup a date with you and Nina and the kids would be wonderful. But just so you know - it ain't always white here. In fact the trees are all in bloom and it is all green so don't pack your ski clothes

• gumby
    gumby

...for you LadyLee.....and Chris and Nina. You guys are always there for those at wits end.

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I didn't know you had a web page Lee, bout time we had a link to it in the links section I think !

An excellent idea.

What I do know is that it's been up for about 7 years now. In all that time there has only been 1 or 2 negative responses to it

The exeption that proves the rule.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey Dinah, isn't Lady Lee incredible?

Many thanks to Lady Lee!

(and many hugs too)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit