Funniest things on JWD?

by greendawn 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The fake WT and Awake! magazine covers is always hilarious and fun....

• greendawn
    greendawn

I agree that the caption threads are quite amusing with many members being very imaginative about the captions they add.

"We will be nice and fair to you as long as you see everything our way"

• Confession
    Confession

Ah well... Can't seem to embed the photo. It was a fake WT Richie once made.

• lost_sheep
    lost_sheep

I've cracked up about many things in my few months of lurking here, but for some reason the first thing that comes to mind is some of Gumby's signoffs: Gumbastard, Gumclamgriever, Gumnuts, & my personal fave, Gumschlong. (from the infamous "dinger" thread, i believe) His posts in general are usually pretty funny to me.

But then again, it doesn't take very much to amuse me. :-D

lost_schlong

• luna2
    luna2

Almost anything written by seven006, AlanF's responses to scholar, many of unclebruce's and Dr. Jekyll's posts...many, many others.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I agree with leolaia...the magazine covers are hysterical.

Someone posted a while back a cover with the title "How to wipe your ass" or something like that.

I had to get a new keyboard....

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Do we have any links to these fake Witchtower and Afake! magazine covers????

• TonyT
    TonyT

Someone wrote about sharks in the new order beaching themselves so children could pet them.

I laughed my head off.

• delilah
    delilah

I think some of the funniest posts I've read, have been from Gumby, Uncle Bruce, Doc Jekyll, and others, i just cannot remember right now.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Britboy, I like that description witchtower, it's a great play with words because it suits their nature so well, they are part of the great witch Babylon or Jezebel. They really know how to charm and harm and how to sit on top of people's shoulders and control them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit