new prophecy

by why144000 10 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

The marauding maroons (the King of the North) will tonight decimate the King of the South. The attacking nature of the North will darken the 'blue' sky. This will not be the 'end' but merely the beginning of the end. Two more attacks from the North will decimate the last 'Power' and see the incoming new system of things. The Kings of the South, for so long haughty and unaproachable will be brought to their knees, destined to crawl the earth like cockroaches.

2nd Shiraz 3 and 4

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'll alert the media......

p.s. need to go easier on the "shiraz".....

• south african beef
    south african beef

OK then - keep taking the medication!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Tell me, who are the Kings of the North and South this week?

• under_believer
    under_believer

I believe that the current understanding is that Kentucky Fried Chicken, with their extra-crispy recipe and their questionable slaughter practices, are the King of the North. The King of the South is unclear, but the celebrated scholars at the Society have recently begun to suspect that wombats, as a class, mind you, not any particular wombat, are fulfilling the prophecies pointing to the king of the north. How will "Jehovah's peculiar work" come to its conclusion? The Bible does not say. However, over six million truth-loving men, women, and children, from every race--black, white, and yes, yellow--have "grabbed hold of the skirt of a Jew" and associated themselves with Spritual Israel, the remnant of which left on earth employ various legal corporations to "fully accomplish their ministry."

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I think it's fairly obvious. The Edmonton Oilers wear dark blue uniforms, which is to blue as maroon is to red. They play in a building that was once known as "Northlands Colliseum", making them the kings of the North, along with the fact that they are the only remaining Canadian (Northern) team. As of yesterday, they only had to defeat the King of the South (the Mighty Ducks) a mere two more times.

• luna2
    luna2

Oooooh, its a hockey thing. Well, that explains it. ...though I did like under's explanation pitting Kentucky Fried Chicken as a corporation against wombats in general.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

this is true. i have seen it on CNN

• deeskis
    deeskis

hehe

you guys, this is an aussie JOKE!

and another failed prophecy

It was a top match though. Better luck next time Queensland.

• why144000
    why144000

I apologise profusely! I must have had read the Revelation Climax book too many times. Where I went wrong is not recognising that in the first instance, the King of the South would bruise the King of the North in the heel in the first attack, but the King of the North would be bruised in the head by the third contest. If I am right with my latest prophecy it will be why144000 1, WTBTS 0.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit