May 26, What Movie Opens------------Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by blondie 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yay! I'm waiting impatiently for it to open too blondie!

Funny I'm not typically a fan of sci-fi, just ask my hubby who is a huge sci-fi freakanoid....LOL I saw the first X-Men at my sister and b-i-l's house it had just came out in video, my brother in law is a died in wool elder and I was totally shocked that they rented this movie. I figured out that they probably rented a lot of movies they wouldn't risk being seen going to see.

Anyway I loved the first two and can't wait to see the third!

Yippee!!!!

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

wow,

blondie, I have a new found respect for you. If that were possible.

I can't wait until Friday!

-silent

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I've been looking forward to this for some time. They never disappointed me....unlike DareDevil.

• luna2
    luna2

Can't wait. Hope it's good.

• blondie
    blondie

Saw it today; it was great! Love that Hugh Jackman!

Stay until after the credits; there is a brief scene with a hint of what the future may hold for X-Men.

I have no doubt that there will be a 4th one.

Blondie

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I saw it thursday night at a midnight showing. It was worth the long drive and the tiredmess still in my bones.

I will see it again.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

We have just returned from seeing it. Family is split as to how good it was. I will not go into details at this time, but I liked it.

• Breakfast at Cranberrys
    Breakfast at Cranberrys

Enjoyed it for the action, but I was disappointed it wasn't able to weave a better plot. That was what made X1 and X2 so good: great action and above-average story. This was more of the big-budget, small-brain stuff we get all summer. Still fun, though.

• Es
    Es

Hehe we are going to see it tonight

es

• free2beme
    free2beme

I am avoiding the crowd of the weekend and seeing it Tuesday night. I really wanted to stand in line and see this one though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit