Let's get this party started!!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!! I'm 21!!!!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

OOO YEAH!!! OOO YEAH!!!

That's right people. No more virgin drinks for jojo, no more coke without the jack,....and do you know why???

CUZ I'M 21 BABY!!!

I'm gonna paint the town red tonight. We're going to a swanky little mexican restaurant downtown and I'm going to get in touch with my Mexican side with a few margaritas and some tequila shots....ok...maybe not a few exactly...maybe more than a few...well...ok...A LOT.

And you know it's gonna be good because I've already taken tomorrow off for recovery.

I'll post pics tomorrow or sometime this week!

luv, jojo

• Brigid
    Brigid

So, yet another Gem on the cusp of Taurus?!?!? Why, of course, you all would be drawn to the ex jw boards--the Taurus in you would despise being told what to do by the wts, so you would make your exit early on--the Gem in you would absolutely HAVE to talk about it on the boards. Plus, Gems would be bored to tears by the wts restrictions and bs.

I have never met a Gem that I did not absolutely love to death. My best friend is a Gem. Only thing is, I always have to ask: Is your good twin out ------or your evil twin ?????

Either one is fun, fun, fun!!!

Happy birthday, sweety!

~B.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Happy Birthday, jojo!

Love, Rachel the Feminist xx

• daystar
    daystar

Have fun! Make sure you have someone sober with you to take care of ya!

• bubble
    bubble

Happy Birthday.

You're sooo lucky, you have your whole life ahead of you. Have fun!!!

If you lived in the UK you'd have been drinking legally for 3 years. Why is it 21 in the USA? Don't they trust you or something?

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Happy Birthday, jojo!

Love, Rachel the Feminist xx

Uh-oh...(remembers comment on peta thread)...maybe I should have elaborated a bit on that. It's a long story, but Matt's exgirlfriend was a feminist and from what I gather from his friends and family, she felt that since she was a liberated woman, she had the right to sleep around on him with other guys even though they had been in a relationship for over 2 years. She decided to drop this bomb on him on their 3 year anniversary. So I don't really mind feminist as a whole...I just don't agree with some of the things they do to men like Matt. But I'm pretty sure that you're a nice feminist Rachel. You did wish me a happy birthday after all. Thank you! Thanks for my reading Brigid! That does sound exactly like me. Always running around doing stuff, then I do too much and don't want to do anything. It trips Matt out. When the mood is right, I'm like a little ball of energy. Matt is my DD Daystar. No worries there. luv, jojo

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Happy birthday. Have a great time tonight.

By the way you might try Chaser Plus. It is a "hangover pill" you can find it at Walgreens. It seems to help me.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Happy 21st Birthday jojo!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    By the way you might try Chaser Plus. It is a "hangover pill" you can find it at Walgreens. It seems to help me

Thanks for the tip DMP. I often wondered if those worked or not. Don't they have activated charcoal or whatever in them? I'll have to try them tonight.

luv, jojo

• luna2
    luna2

Another birthday person! Cool!

Happy Birthday to you, jojo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit