Vancouver

by Satanus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, what's vancouver like, these days: employment, rental housing, racial/social issues, culture, fads. I know that 'everyone' allready smokes the 'erb. No, i'm not thinking of moving, well maybe, or maybe not.

S

• lucifer
    lucifer

my good friend lives there, she loves it, her rents pretty decent(just one bedroom apt) but its not the best part of town...or the worst. Buses to take ya everywhere and lots to do( i live on PEI absolutly nothing to do) she also said the job field is pretty wide to

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lucifer

When i lived there for a while as a teenager, i found that vancouverites love to do things. They aren't the type to sit around.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bttt

• JV
    JV

Vancouver is the best city in the world. Where else can you go golfing in the morning and snowboarding at night?, it's pretty damn expensive but it's worth it, the quality of life is good

• Robdar
    Robdar

A friend of mine went on a skiing trip there a couple of months ago. He used to live in Vancouver and says it's still one of the most beautiful and best places to live. He didn't think that it was all that expensive.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's around noon there, now. They should be getting up soon and having their first expresso of the day. It is where i had my first one.

S

• Phil
    Phil

How about tennis in the morning, shiing in the afternoon and surfing in the evening. Where? it's a secret.Too many people here.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Where? it's a secret.

Don't worry, my lips are sealed.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit