Woman rips off her husband's testicles with bare hands...

by Elsewhere 39 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

I think I heard you jojo! lol

Keep away from violent, bad-tempered women, KW, and you should be okay.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I bet he went ball-istic!

• Gill
    Gill

Poor Man! As a woman, I'm ashamed of his wife, mental illness or not. What a terrible crime!

• KW13
    KW13

what do you mean? they're everywhere!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

she's probably just going thru menapause...some women change their haircolor..others..............rip their husbands balls off.. lol

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    what do you mean? they're everywhere!!

Where the Heck do you live??

• KW13
    KW13

Manchester UK

• luna2
    luna2

Lot of insanity amongst the women in Manchester, KW? Hmmmm, might have to wear protection.

• jojochan
    jojochan

When I was married it scared me when me and the ex was fighting verbally. She would ALWAYS beg me to hit her.Knowing that she could call the police, tell the elders that I was abusive and I would get pwned. That article brings me back to that time when we argued and I turned my back to her and went to sleep. I kept dreaming of being in a smoky, burning building where I could'nt breath.

When I woke up both of her hands were on the back of my head and pressing me into my thick pillow.

I did'nt realise how strong she really was until that night. I mean, I actually saw yellow stars, green clovers and purple horseshoes while trying to get up from the pillow I actually felt afraid,VERY afraid.

She let me up after I begged, and cried like a bitch for her to stop. And she did...and laughed and said that I was snoring too loud for her.

After that I knew I had to leave...I did'nt know how, but I had to escape.

from then on I slept in the second bedroom....with the door locked.

I read about that guy with the ripped balls, and mr. bobbit and I think to myself, "That could've been me"

And I thank God that it was'nt.

jojochan.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Manchester UK

That explains it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit