Iran Jews to wear yellow ribbons

by z 15 Replies latest social current

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thanks for the link, Seawolf. According to one of their sources, the "news" isn't true.

Hmm, what shall I believe? I really, really want to hate those damn Iranians. I want to hate them enough to nuke them, so, I guess I'll believe the fear and terror mongers.

I'll shut up now. Afterall, sarcasm isn't my strongest suit.

• heathen
    heathen
    Heatthen putting a ribbon on doesn’t sound like abuse

Can you let me know what this sound to you?

Well as soon as they start putting people in ovens we'll talk about real abuse . Actually I couldn't care less , I agree with Robdar it's another ploy to manipulate public opinion so the US can invade Iran over the nuclear power issue . They could do it but I think that's why alot of people are talking of war with china , since china supports Irans nuclear program .

• Utopian_Raindrops
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Well as soon as they start putting people in ovens we'll talk about real abuse

If you're the person that's being put in the oven, I think it's too late to "talk" about anything.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Their leader has already said that there was no holocaust. He's sure proving it, isn't he Maybe he intends to have his own????

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Some posters seem to be a bit confused: it's that "Ko-Meenie" guy that is the bad guy. NOT THE IRANIAN PEOPLE. They are innocent bystanders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit