SHOTOUT TO THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SITE ! !

by brandnew 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    I owe you a bottle of wine, my friend!

Ha, I actually have about 50 liters nearly ready to bottle. Costco had a sale on wine-kits and I went overboard (hey, don't knock it - it works out to under $1 a bottle !)

I do appreciate the sentiment though.

I think people forget sometimes that we are also community members as well and get as much help from the shared experiences as anyone does. As much as I'd like to be completely past the WTS 'experience' (the Jimmy Hendrix one was better) we both still have family in and are still impacted by it. How they impact you changes as time goes by but they still touch you in different ways.

• Awake at last
    Awake at last

I agree this is the best site. The only problem is that I spend too much time reading stuff out to Mr Awake at last and he is lurking now and reading stuff to me.

Simon, you now need to start a site to help addicts of this site, like us.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Just a quick " HAPPY 4th OF JULY" ......Y'ALL ! ! ! ! ! !
  • coalize
    coalize

i'm not american, i don't give a shit about 4th july!

LOL

• brandnew
    brandnew
    TO THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SITE! ! ! ! !
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Happy fourth to you brand new. We are going to watch a parade and then barbeque. I like to do a Santa Maria bbq, which is Tri Tip, garlic bread, salad and beans, yum.
  • coalize
    coalize
    I don't care about 4th july, but I really care about sharing a bbq! :)
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I'm going to make patriotic layered jello squares. Red white blue red white blue.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Mmmmmmmmm bbq.......sounds deeeeeeelicious...have fun....be safe.
  • whathappened
    whathappened
    This site is truly a lifesaver. When I was first out, it reinforced my determination to never return to the Kingdom Hall and that I was doing the rht thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit