Considering Leaving? Consider Larc's comments..

by DannyBear 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Introspection
    Introspection

I still think the main problem is the intended use of this board and expected guidelines for conduct. It seems to me that Simon has left that up in the air, (aside from being JW related of course, there's nothing else stated really) just open like a lot of other boards online. When you have some kind of statement to start with you can point to it and say hey, that's not what we do here. But we don't. If it was there in the first place some people may respect that, but as it is there's nothing to refer to. So it seems to me the first step would be to agree on something, a few things. Of course, this is always harder after the fact. My guess is, when a group gets this big it takes on a life of it's own, and the owner generally wouldn't want to do anything to mess with that. Of course, he does have the right to do what he wants. In the real world this board is his property.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Another illustration:

Personal attack: "Fuck you."

Freedom of expression: "Fuck, this is the best spaghetti I've ever had!"

Thank you.

Gently Feral

• crossroads
    crossroads

Tina my dear not much time the "Fighting Irish" take
    on big "RED" soon. I have a very interesting bet on this came.

So real quick I play Centerfield, If theres someone in LEFT that my Dear would be you,
    if there is someone in right it wouldn't be me but there are
    many many who are that conservitive here. I know I'm
    "Standin' on Shakee ground" here. But my point is valid
    do you think the vandels at the board will stay when their
    are no more people to push around. The "Thrill would be
    gone" wouldn't it. I was brought here because it was a safer
    place than H2O now it's turned into it or worse. Who put that
    board in a rage, I don't know---is it the same people who are
    doing it here. Are these people raiders who go around and
    cause trouble under the cloak of giving you light when you are
    in need.

I've heard it said that the WBTS moniters boards I don't know
    if thats true and I really don't care if they do. But if they do they
    had a beerfest for H2O and now they are entertaining one for
    us------Drink up my Dear there's more beer parties to come.
    Talkin' about beer got to go.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Seeker, please tell me, HOW do you display such support? Because every post I "uttered", you WERE on my ass. That KIND of "support"?

So, if I post my recent research on the Illuminati, RAND Corp. and Watchtower, you will "support" me? How? What changed from a month ago that allows you to now "support" others FREEDOM OF SPEECH rights?

You confuse me with your dialog. It's hard to tell if you are for freedom of speech or against it, at times. "TRUTH" is a constant change though, right?

Did I try to get you banned from here? Did I try to get your posts removed? That would be against freedom of speech. No, I let you post your paranoid nonsense as much as you want, for you have the right to have that freedom of speech. And I also have a right to freedom of speech, one that allows me to point out your errors. Get the point? You are free to say what you want, and I am free to say what I want. Freedom of speech.

I despise you for the way you treated me, yet I will support your right to spout nonsense till the day you day. And one day you will die, having failed to see the fulfillment of every one of your paranoid delusions. And I will still be defending your right to say what you want. There can be no greater expression of that right than me wanting you the right to say what you want...

• sf
    sf

"point out your errors."

Yes Elder Seeker, do instruct me sir.

Are you counting the days til I do die? Be honest! If you can.

Ban me? Where have I heard this before? Get honest Brother, youwanted me to shut up about what I was researching. And Idid not obey you. Then you blame me for things that I have no control over.

The FACT that you came here and posted our supposed private conversation from yahoo, told me one thing Brother...I cannot trust you, ever. I've learned that about many exjws too. They love-bomb you just as hard in the beinning, then later, you are noone special;youre part of the collective now. Isee it all the time and I'velearned well touard mySELF against your kind. Too unpredictable when you're not being "obeyed". You STILL disrespect me, for no reason to begin with. But it's easier to put it all on me and none on yourself. I deal with men like you (pushing my freedoms out the window) all the time. I'm immuned. I'm ina fight for my kid cause her dad is like you...he wants me to see, speak and feel hisway, his pain, his sorrows. Truth is Seeker, you just can't get real honest about your contempt for me. You say this and that, yet I can't hear the truth. Wanna voice chat? hahahahaha

sKally, NON-submissive klass

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Yes Elder Seeker, do instruct me sir.

I'm not an elder. Don't treat me as if I were.

Are you counting the days til I do die? Be honest! If you can.

No. Your life is irrelevant to mine.

Ban me? Where have I heard this before? Get honest Brother, youwanted me to shut up about what I was researching. And Idid not obey you. Then you blame me for things that I have no control over.

Liar. I did not want to ban you. I wanted you to learn discernment so you wouldn't be so gullible.

The FACT that you came here and posted our supposed private conversation from yahoo,

Liar. I did no such thing. You publicly posted that you wanted to speak with my in Yahoo. When we were done, I publicly posted that we had done so. I did NOT discuss our private conversation with anyone.

told me one thing Brother...I cannot trust you, ever.

Then why did you ask me a question in this thread?

I've learned that about many exjws too. They love-bomb you just as hard in the beinning, then later, you are noone special;youre part of the collective now.

Not true of me. I despise you, and you alone, of all the people I have met since leaving the organization.

Isee it all the time and I'velearned well touard mySELF against your kind.

You have nothing to fear from me. Paranoid ranting.

Too unpredictable when you're not being "obeyed".

I demanded nothing of you. I asked you to learn discernment. You refused. I stopped pestering you. End of story. If you view this as a demand, you have more discernment problems.

You STILL disrespect me, for no reason to begin with.

What you did to me was despicable.

But it's easier to put it all on me and none on yourself.

That's not what I've done. Everyone who knows me knows I take responsibility for my actions. You don't know me, so you make false assumptions.

I deal with men like you (pushing my freedoms out the window) all the time.

That is laughable. I push no one's freedom out the window, least of all yours. Did you not read my previous message where I said I would defend your rights to the day you die?

I'm immuned.

You're loony. It's easy to be immune from imaginary threats.

I'm ina fight for my kid cause her dad is like you...he wants me to see, speak and feel hisway, his pain, his sorrows.

I was not aware of this, and I'm genuinely sympathetic toward your fight. Truly, I hope you succeed on behalf of your child. Truly.

Truth is Seeker, you just can't get real honest about your contempt for me. You say this and that, yet I can't hear the truth.

You won't listen, you only hear what you want to hear.

Wanna voice chat? hahahahaha

Never.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Seeker: Kindly check your e-mail.

• sf
    sf

"I wanted you to learn discernment so you wouldn't be so gullible."

You WANTED? Why? Why do you feel the need in you to instruct me sir?
    My "gullibility" as you call it, is of no concern to you. Why do you WANT it to be such a concern?

What did I "do" to You Seeker? Then tell me, what part of that was brought on by yourself? What part do you own? And you sure are good at "words". Despise me all you want sir. You ALLOWED most of this to occur. And you got your wish....a public airing. THAT'S what you really wanted.

I asked you to yahoo because of voice; thinking you had voice access; not only text chat. My mistake to assume. I should have made it clear that I wanted to voicechat. I prefer it over any other communication. When I realized you did not, I wasn't willin tocontinue. You were upset that I wouldnt continue and told me to stop treating you this way or that. I couldn't figure out what was moving/driving you to think you could govern my life on the internet. And I said so, in so many words. That pissed you off. You ACCUSED me of something that i have no control over. IS THAT THE "what you did to me" THING? I'm not gonna get too personal here sir, yet you know what you accused me of. And I simply won't accept that. That's your conclusion to jump on.

What I still don't get is, the truth of your contempt and why it's so hard for you to say it. Surely you're dying to tell me. sigh...i may never know

sKally, xray vision klass

• Seeker
    Seeker

I already told you the reason, and you don't care to listen. I see it was a mistake to respond to your question. I won't make the same mistake again.

I wish you well with your child.

• sf
    sf

Yes, again Seeker, I hear you saying this whole "thing" is/was my fault. You go on living with that. I won't accept all of "it". I'll go on living with THAT.

Thank you for the respect towards my child. This her "fight" too. She'll do fine...as long as the courts respect HER "fight" too. Her voice is strong and it WILL be heard...not as a "child" but as a human. THAT is respect.

Sincerely, sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit