President Bush OPERATION WATCHTOWER

by DannyHaszard 11 Replies latest social current

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

High google ranked President Bush Sending Jehovah's Witnesses to Patrol Border
    Postcards from the Pug Bus (satire), PA - 26 minutes ago
    WASHINGTON, DC - President Bush said last night that he will deploy 8,000 Spanish-speaking Jehovah's Witnesses to the Mexican border to help stop the flow of ... Danny started thread http://pub16.bravenet.com/forum/1291465139/show/592379 quick and easy posting this is gonna get HOT

• DannyHaszard
  • stevenyc
    stevenyc

LOL,

Who hasn't ever said this at a door: "I'm positive I heard people talking inside as we came to the door."

steve

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

How many of you have said this to a JW friend who knocked on your door and called you later to tell you they dropped by? Oh, I leave my television on to keep the pets happy while I am gone!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

LOL

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LMAO!!! GREAT IDEA........leave it to you, Danny, to come up with such a GREAT idea!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

WTF??? This article almost sounds too stupid to be real. Bush should become a JW, he's wacky enough.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Check out their message board

• sf
    sf

I DO keep my t.v. on for my dog when I'm out of the house! It keeps her comfort level relaxed.

sKally

• Boxed elder bugs
    Boxed elder bugs

Illegal immigrants is probably where the society hopes to get their next spurt in growth. Maybe they haven't heard about the last wacky end of the world prediction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit