I contacted my Elder father and mom...

by White Waves 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

Please.......give me your father's phone number. I'll open up the biggest can of Texas size holy whoop a$$ on him he won't be able to stand up straight for days.

Your story does nothing be to remind me the evilness of the godless WT Society... wait, they do have a god.......the god of deception led by their master teacher.....Satan himself.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear White Waves,

I am so sorry you are going through such turmoil! You are right though. God WILL guide you if you have faith in him! Hang in there, we are thinking of you!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• White Waves
    White Waves

Well, Daddy demanded my boyfriend's phone number and Dave has been dying to talk to him. David wants to get to know the family and hopes it will all work out w/out the DA letter but respects my decision if I send it. SO I gave the number to my dad but he is not the one that called David. My mom did! and me too. She left voice mails yesterday. Today David called her privately and then I called her later. She is trying to find a way to have contact with me independently of DAD without making Jehovah mad at her. I told her to check out the WT CD, since she can't check with an Elder (DAD IS ONE-they talk to each other). She is going to do so. She now understands that the lies my brothers and sisters made about emailing and calling me are false - David proved that and she understands I don't hold that against her. Mom and I never had a relationship until she helped me break free from my abusive JW husband. Then she got sucked back in by DAD and fear of disappointing Jehovah. She is one of the real believers in the borg - She was raised to be subservient to men. Since I moved out she has made great progress and healing but I know she is hindered my the JWs. She is going to look into the relationship she can have with me (she will keep it secret like before) and then contact me. So, maybe, I can have a relationship with Mom and no one else. That would be enough. time will tell. Thank you everyone - the encouragement and support is awesome - Where would I be without it??? WW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit