Tarot card reading?

by merfi 7 Replies latest jw friends

• merfi
    merfi

Has anyone had theirs done? Where do you find ones who do this? Yellow pages? If you've had it done, was it accurate? If you don't believe it, will it not "work"? Have you had any other type of "readings"?

I'm terribly curious to have my cards done, even though I'm skeptical (as I am of everything right now). Just wondering... I'm looking into a bit of everything these days.

~merfi

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I actually had a reading done yesterday. She used a regular deck of cards instead of a Tarot deck, though.

I'm not sure if I totally understand, or for that matter believe, how she got the answers she got, but I will say that she knew WAY too much about me for there not to be something to it. She did a general reading first and was very accurate as to a couple of events in my past as well as some personality traits. She then asked me if I had a question for her and did a reading based on that question. This time the answer had a warning about a lady at work and to steer clear of her. This just validated the fact that I had already been doing that.

She also did a reading telling me what my physical features meant. That portion was right on the money! I'm talking very accurate! My favorite part was when she said that my eyebrows were "sweeping" and went from the center to over accross from the other corner of my eye. That meant that I was caring and compassionate.

It was very interesting and worth the amount of money ($30) that I paid.

CountryGuy

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Usually, New-Age stores or Esoterics ones have this kind of service. Maybe check the internet...

I like Tarot, it's pretty interesting when you've got the chance to get a reading with someone who really knows their stuff.

I personally prefer Chiromancy, wich analyses the lines, form, colors etc of the hand. This I can confirm, works really well. You can accurately find so many things about a person just by looking at their hands.

• Undecided
    Undecided

The first time I find one that can give me the numbers to the lotery I will be a beleiver.

Ken P.

• White Waves
    White Waves

The East Side of Milwaukee this is common along with palm reading and something having to do with reading your meridians. Coffee Shops, park festivals, even on the beach. I never could try Tarot card reading before and haven't been where this is available since. I don't buy into it and those I know that have done it just do it as a joke. I'd trust my horoscope more and that is not saying much.

WW

• geevee
    geevee

I didnt but my son did. He came home all upset. The reader told him that his father was going to die in three days. He got me to go to the doctors for a check up, but i got a clean bill of health. He fuused over me heaps, talked to me a lot, kept making sure that I was OK. Then on the third day, he kept ringing me all day, every 10-15 minutes. I was fine. When I got home he rushed up to me, hugged me, he was glad to see me. I assured him I was still OK. No problem.
    I went into the kitchen to see my wife, she was glad to see me home safely too. I asked about her day, she had had a lousy day. I asked her why? She said that when she went to check our post box, here on the sidewalk was our postman......dead!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    I have had my cards read, by a competent reader. If half of what she said turns out, it is going to be a fantastic future. BTW nothing about the world ending and only a small group survivng!

• Highlander
    Highlander

geevee,

that was funny, you made me laugh. thanks.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have about six decks, and have been doing them for years and enjoy it. Although, I am not someone who will not do anything in life without Tarot reading, that is wrong. Learn to do it yourself and you will enjoy it. You can buy decks at any books store and often people start with one that is something interesting to them. You do not need to buy them at some back ally shop that specializes in Occult items. They are even online at books stores online, if you do not feel comfortable buying them in person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit