I feel bad :(

by Elsewhere 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleur
    Fleur
    It turns out my other Dr. did not convert Centimeters to Inches properly, so instead of being 1.5 Inches in diameter the polyp is 2 cm or just under 1 inch in diameter. It's still there, but not as big as I thought

MY GOD! All those years in medical school and he didn't convert it correctly??? Please tell me you'll never let this idiot near your nose or any other part of your body ever again! That to me is a rather crucial mistake!

*essie hits floor with thud*

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

What the hell is a polyp? Sounds like a urinating doll "Polly Pee her Pants"

Anyway, hope you get all fixed up. We need you to help fight the evil Watchtower!

• Panda
    Panda

WOW Nose numbing aparatus, nose probing instruments; cough, snort, snore ... mm = inches ... was this an alien abduction?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gee, Else, you are not doing so well, poor lad, I know what your going through. I have had surgery on my beak, and it was on account ot nose bleeds all the time. I had a deviated septum. I also have this condition, Bilateral Maxillary Sinus Disease, it is no fun.
    I had that surgery in 1992 and the MRI revealed the BMD, and as of late I have had so many nose bleeds I am not sure what is happening but hell it is a real pain in the ass. Not good when blood starts pouring when you don't realize it.
    I had the surgery and the doctors stuffed a mile I am sure of it gauze in my sinus cavity, no wonder I could n't taste my food or tell anything by smell and after a week that gauzing smelt like a dead body. How gross it was.
    here is a picture of the sinus bilateral maxillary
    I sure hope you haven't got a polyp.

love Orangefatcat

• damselfly
    damselfly

Sweetie shouldn't this be good news?

<<<<<He did notice that I have a bone structure that is in the wrong place and far too large >>>>>>

Just think of the possibilties when you quote your MD on this one. Maybe he'll write you a letter or prescription. Get him to leave out the "wrong place" bit though. Don't want to scare 'em off!

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit