So I just moved into my new place...

by zanex 1 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

me and the future mrs zanex finally got our own place together and it has been great...been here now two weeks and only in town for 3 days out of the week..the new job i am in puts me and the sig other in a hotel so between the hotel for 3 days a week for the wast 4 months and the new place the last two weeks everything has been going great! This last week we get back to our place and lo and behold there is a freakin tract of some sort inviting me to an assembly in bakersfield! Lol...knew my happiness couldnt last without some sort of "home invasion" by the local witnesses...lol. Just with a quick look on the front told me everything I needed to know...the talks listed were much the same as they had been all those years ago when I was a wee clueless rank and file peon. I almost wet myself with laughter when i saw it. Now I KNOW that they come here..lol. Now all I have to do is wait....at some point i get to go thru the same old drill at the door with the dubs that will inevitably come back at some point...probably saw me moving in no doubt hiding behind a corner..LOL. Ok enough with the comedy...in all seriousness it seems as though every place I move to I get mobbed until i tell them bout my "disfellowshipping" and they send the local elder around to tell me that he can see me once a year and only for 45 minutes a time...sigh. It must be hard to be so dang predictable....anyhow....

-Z-

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Don't even tell them about the disfellowshipping, why play their games? I want to say this to the next person who calls at our door:

"My mother joined your cult, and it destroyed our family. I would appreciate it if you don't return to this address".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit