Looking for a Property Caretaking job

by averyniceguy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I am currently looking for a property caretaking job. I have been here in Florida for almost 16 months to take care of this house while the owner of this house lives in New Zealand. You can PM me for more details. Thank you!

• averyniceguy
  • averyniceguy
  • averyniceguy
  • blondie
    blondie

What about being a caretaker at an Assembly Hall?

Blondie (don't know any rich folks)

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

I believe this is a picture of the last caretaker that the Stanley had.

alt

• gumby
    gumby

Do this,

Pay for Your Home with Grants from Government and Non-Government Sources.

Let homes grants offered by government and non-profit organizations pay for your new or existing home. 111 generous federal grants programs, from 45 different agencies, can do just that. Non-profits also offer many grants for houses, as well. And whether the home you own or want to own is traditional, modular or manufactured makes no difference. Established home owners, first time home buyers and everyone in between can all benefit.

Gumillionaire
  • Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Do you like to travel?

Check out newspapers from Hawaii. That would be THE place to do it. I used to live there. Many people have little caretakers homes on their beautiful Island property's and do not live there full time. You gotta know how to mow! The cane grass grows ten feet high.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

The owner decided to rent the house out that I have been caretaking since February 2005. Effective July 1, 2006, I will no longer be caretaking here. It is possible that I will relocate to Denver, Colorado in July. The owner will give a very high recommendation for my next caretaking assignment. I better be on the hunt for my next caretaking assignment. Ciao!

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I will consider a housesitting assignment anywhere in the USA. I just turned down a Denver, Colorado caretaking position. I have my reasons for that. You can PM me for more details. Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit