Disfellowshipping vs.Going mainstream

by integ 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• integ
    integ

Hi friends,

I was thinking that the WTS was headed toward a more "mainstream" platform for a while with the loosening up of the "college thing" and what it seemed were a switching over of what were once Df'ing offenses to now becoming "conscience" matters..blood, voting, etc.(although the WT literature says they are "conscience' matters we all know what the real deal is) anyway, I had thought that maybe the society was going to try to soften public perception to them. But then, the tough df'ing policy was reiterated in a kingdom ministry a couple years ago.

It is very obvious WHY the society is so tough on the shunning is that they are SO DAMN AFRAID of being exposed. Df'd people are very dangerous because they are free to do research on reality and the WTS is very vulnerable to actual "truth". They are well aware of their miserable history of changes, false prophecies, etc. and df'd people are potential "truth bringers" to the mind controlled flock. I think that is why they are so tough on enforcing the "no contact with df'd people" thing.

THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY CALLS THEMSELVES THE "TRUTH"...IN REALITY, IT IS THE VERY THING THEY FEAR THE MOST!!!!!

Integ.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

off topic, but who is that in your avatar, integ?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The only thing that has changed are the terms/words. The implications remain the same. Methinks it's just so they can get past legislation pertaining to Human Rights, thereby claiming that it was due to personal choice that individuals were side-lined.

That they can give with one hand and take with another, when it suits them, is amply demonstrated by the college thing.

The leopard simply doesn't change its spots!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY CALLS THEMSELVES THE "TRUTH"...IN REALITY, IT IS THE VERY THING THEY FEAR THE MOST!!!!!

Amen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit