Keiths' misfortune proves my point...

by Gregor 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gregor
    Gregor

Just heard that Keith Richards fall out of a palm tree a few days ago was pretty serious after all and he had to have brain surgery. He is 62 or 63.

If there is a God why didn't he put a big pillow under him when he fell?

• KW13
    KW13

maybe keith learnt something....like don't climb palm trees over the age of 60!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I think there is a god and he is doing all the young girls a favor, but taking Keith off the trolling circuit for a while. [Insert audible sigh by all young attractive women w/i Keith's eye sight]. that guy is creepy!

• luna2
    luna2

What was he doing in a palm tree?

He may be in his early 60's but he looks like he's about 90.

• juni
    juni

He was picking coconuts.

Juni

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    What was he doing in a palm tree?

Raking leaves.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Keith is married to a rather buxom blonde about 27. I don't think he trolls much anymore. Doesn't true love bring a tear to your eye? Maybe I'm just sentimental. I'll bet he is starting to wish he had taken better care of himself.

• Breakfast at Cranberrys
    Breakfast at Cranberrys

If only he had Mick's lips ... they would easily cushion the fall. :p OK, that was mean.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    If only he had Mick's lips ... they would easily cushion the fall. :p OK, that was mean.

No that was funny

Dams

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I think she pushed him up that tree and then he fell...

...or...

...I'm sure the Mason's were involved. She's third degree Scottish Rite, isn't she? Illuminati, dude. They're everywhere...

...or...

...God put a pillow down there at the bottom, but He used His own and Keith fell straight through it since it was an ethereal pillow fit for a King. Just because Keith couldn't feel it and couldn't see it, that in no way proves the pillow wasn't there...

...or...

...God doesn't bother himself with the incidental accidents that befall idiots who scale PALM TREES, for cripe's sake, in their early 60's. If anything it would be more likely that God helped him down to prove the point, "You aren't a young monkey, Keith, you're an old jackass."

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit