Brazilian man murder 5 JW

by rosa 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Rosa, your avatar looks just like Skully's. For a second, I thought that Skully just changed her nick. Anyway, welcome!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

He didn't want his family members (particularly his son) Jehovah's Witnesses, so he killed them. What a sicko! Now, he has no family members (no son). Problem solved. Pathetic!

• rosa
    rosa

<<Rosa, your avatar looks just like Skully's. For a second, I thought that Skully just changed her nick. Anyway, welcome!>> Well, thank you everybody for the "welcomes". i like x-files and simpsons, so this avatar is exactly what i like. i know that Scully uses this avatar, but there is a little diference between them. i like JWD because there are a lot of HOT POSTS: scans, news, letters, records, etc... brazilian foruns are just "angels sex discussion" and i hate this kind of discussion. about brazilian JW news: in fact this news is too sad, nobody wants to see this kind of death. i imagine the brothers saying: "look! what an oppositor is capable to do..." but i remember all JWs that did the same crime (remember Eloy Leon Reyes, from Veracruz, Mexico in March 16). The difference? One is JW and the other isn't JW. i learned it in my JW life, that's the unique difference. sorry my pooooor english, but if anyone write spanish or portuguese, i'll thank. a simple website about my work is avaiable in portuguese (including brazilian judicial texts about blood transfusions): http://br.geocities.com/rosazul_documentos/ long life to JWD Forum!

• rosa
    rosa

that's the list of JW murdered:

Ellen Rose Matos dos Inocentes: former wife

Raimundo João dos Inocentes: Ellen's father

Maria José Matos Santos dos Inocentes: Ellen's mother

Érica Rosana Matos dos Inocentes: Ellen's sister

Erick Ricardo dos Inocentes Ferreira: a 7-year boy, Valdimar and Ellen's son.

Another victim, Eline Rosely Matos dos Inocentes, is out of danger.

source: http://folhadoamapa.com.br/diario_comments.php?id=P14306_0_4_0 (in portuguese)

• Scully
    Scully

Just to be clear, rosa is my evil twin. Or vice versa.

Welcome to JWD, rosa.

• IW
    IW

Thanks Scully,

Not for the original post but for the opportunity to see the display of the immense lack of fellow feeling some had in reaction to it.

Disgusting. And some here claim to have risen above the JWs? No way in hell!

• Scully
    Scully
    Thanks Scully,

Not for the original post but for the opportunity to see the display of the immense lack of fellow feeling some had in reaction to it.

Disgusting. And some here claim to have risen above the JWs? No way in hell!

IW, I'm not going to defend the reactions of certain individuals who posted here. Obviously their reactions are almost as repugnant as the incident that was reported by rosa in the original post. I suppose for those of us who have loved ones trapped in the cult and who would not want harm to come to them, it might be a little easier to show compassion. But I can understand the feelings of someone who feels that their life was destroyed by being a JW and has nothing left to lose in launching rabid tirades such as those comments in the preceding posts.

On some level, I'm glad that there are people who present themselves to be the rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth brand of Apostate™, because when my JW loved ones see someone like this, they are more apt to respect my position, which has always been non-confrontational and more subtle. They don't see me as a threat... but they would if I behaved so outrageously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit