A christian women marry an JW man. (Men can come also)

by s123456 22 Replies latest social relationships

• Poodles
    Poodles

Hi jnat

I'm sorry, i'm still working on that!! What do you think about my going to an elder and telling him about us but not saying who i or Michael are?? Even tho i know what he will say i want to hear it anyhow!! I think he will take Michaels side, don't you?

Paula

• jgnat
    jgnat

Poodles, the answer to your situation is so simple. Walk away from that JW man and the religion.

I'd advise going to the elders only if your relationship with this man were salvageable. In other words, scare him in to going straight. But it is obvious from your description of the man that he is a manipulative user who won't even confess any love for you.

You need him like a hole in the head.

Now, why go to an elder if you are going to keep the man's name confidential? All an elder will try to do is get you on the conversion track or try and find a way to keep embarrassment from falling on the organization. You will not get comfort, validation, or respect from talking to an elder.

• Jade221
    Jade221

hello

i had a situation just like yours at one point i was with a Jehovah witness man and i am not any religion at all. Our relationship was going well even though we had our differences but one day out of the blue he said that we could not be together because of our religion. I personally think that its good that you are with a man that is jw and you are not, i am happy that he understood that you love him regardless of what he is. See i was so in love with my bf that i was considering becoming a jw for him and for the sake of our children if we had any.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit