My experience w/ the JW secretary at my office

by looking_glass 54 Replies latest jw friends

• spawn2u
    spawn2u

Embarrasment, shit I have had lots of that. Even now, although I am not a JW I pray but in public I am very uncomfortable. The universe wanted you to learn something very important over the years you were married. Do not think to hard about what it is you were to learn but you should apply that lesson in way you never expected. Sorry for the fortune cookie.

spawn exit.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I had it with one of our office assistance who played Gospel music all day on the computer. I told her to keep it low, however, Gospel music has high notes and even when played low you can hear the high notes. So, finally I told her that she can't play it anymore. Wow! This Christian woman went on a tangent on how I am fighting against God, because I told her the music was inteferring with office work. I told her God has nothing to do with this and that God would tell her not to play Gospel music at work time. Well, it's nice and quiet now

So, it is not only JW'S that do this religious stuff at work, other people do this also, they may do it innocently not meaning to push their faith on anyone, still the office is not the place for religious music.

Blueblades

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I don't know if it is karma for me bringing this subject up in the first place or maybe I AM BEING PERSECUTED BY THE JWS. (Read earlier post).

An addition to this story. So I lost my secretary, she has gone to a better place and I begged her to take me with her but she refused. We had after work drinks (maybe too many in my case) for her good bye. I will miss her greatly and in so many ways. Guess who my temp secretary is .... YUP you got it. The Wacko JW. So when I found out that she was my assignment, I went to HR and requested possibly another assignment. Get this, HR told me that insane JW requested ME as her assignment. When I asked for another temp, I was asked to provide a reason. It was really hard for me to explain to HR the reason I didn't want this chick because it just made me sound petty and strange. HR told me to let the prior incident go, so I have to let it go and have insane JW act as my secretary until I get a permanent replacement.

I am trying not to be paranoid, but there is a little voice in my head saying that the reason she wants to be my secretary is to cause problems. Tell me I am wrong. Please, please give me any possible reason this chick wants to work for me.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    This is the same woman who will not go by a shorter version of her name because as she told me in front of some fellow co-workers “Once I found the truth, I put on the new personality and the fruitages of the spirit, so I go by my full name now.”

Let me guess, her name is "Richard"?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

er.......your being paranoid and she isnt gonna try to cause you trouble...

(i said it but OH BOY i dont mean it!!! watch your back!)

• damselfly
    damselfly

My parania would be at full alert.

Watch yourself and document anything and everything.

Dams

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Looking glass, I imagine if this whacko chick had friends, she'd be the Mother Hen keeping everybody in line at social events, and doing all the cockblocking.
    Maybe she wanted to be your secretary so she could intercept the flow of apostate literature that must be coming to you!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

What happened to change her mind about this?

<<Here is her classic response "well I feel that my conscious would be bothered if I continued to do work for you." >>

Dams

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I was really hoping people would say that I was being paranoid and it was just my JW upbringing coming out in me. I AM IN HELL!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Would it help if we put the jw spin on it?

She is only concerned for your spiritual welfare and longs to see you back in the bosum of god's loving organization.

Hehe feel better?

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit