Jehovah's Witnesses and arguing...

by Abaddon 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Without heated controversy, a search for truth has ended.

Farkel

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Ballistic - the whole argument started from me saying I felt sorry for the homeless.

Unreal.

From now on I suppose it is bette that I be cold hearted? I don't freaking think so. Thank goodness you were there, or I woulda lost it.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm sorry, could you repeat that Stacey? I was too busy looking at your cute picture!

Slipnslidemaster: "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?"
    - Seymour Cray

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2

Slipnslide, you resemble a protoss undead spider tank pilot. Stacey may not think that is cute.

• toddy
    toddy

"There is no conversation more boring than the one where everybody agrees."
    —Michel de Montaigne

• ballistic
    ballistic

thanks mrmoe, I know it wasn't you. Just incomprehensible isn't it.

• Introspection
    Introspection

What about an argument where people just talk about the topic rather than their feelings about it? Or atleast have more info about the topic than just a presentation of how they feel.

"Soy un perdedor
    I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me? (get crazy with the cheese whiz)" - Loser, by Beck Hansen

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

bboy, stacey's seen me without my Protoss disguise. Now if I could only get her to stop laughing when I take my pants off.

Slipnslidemaster: "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?"
    - Seymour Cray

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Actually, now if I could only get her into a situation where she would have the opportunity to laugh at me with my pants off.

- Seymour Cray

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

slipnslidemaster ejaculated with great vigour;

"Actually, I'm kind of interested about why you are hanging out on lifestylers BSDM boards?"

I bet you are...

Actually, passing through would be a more acurate description... 24-7 is not my kink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit