my heart is breaking

by joanne_ 15 Replies latest social relationships

• joanne_
    joanne_

hi all, just feeling kind of down. breaking up with my boyfriend, i thought i knew him and could count on him...saw his true colors the other nite......life goes on ...right??

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It is true that life goes on but thatdoes not make the pain any easier to bear. I am so sorry for your pain. Hope you are feeling better soon

• KW13
    KW13

Stilla is right but also you may be suprised to hear that other people are out there waiting to meet you!

Sorry to hear btw

• ballistic
    ballistic

It does pass believe it or not joanne.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh Joanne, I'm sorry. How long were you together for? Have you got a good circle of friends close by to you?

(((Joanne)))

• greendawn
    greendawn

You can always find a new one but check him out carefully to be sure that he is trustworthy and reliable, to determine the true colours well in advance, to be ahead in this game.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I am so sorry to hear that. It is such a great sense of loss, not only losing the idea of the person you thought your BF was, but the loss of someone you loved. My heart goes out to you.

• joanne_
    joanne_

thanks everyone...true, there is someone out there for everyone right??...and yes i do have lots of friends to support me, everything will be okay...just have to wait for the true one to come along...thanks again

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Joanne,

I don't know if this will help or make you more depressed, but here goes:

I was single from age 37 - 56! But I finally found the right one! And it is great! So, just remember - there is plenty of time and don't get in a hurry. Think about what you really want and hold out for it. Of course, in the meantime, meaningless sex is okay, too.

• wiegel
    wiegel

{{{{{joanne}}}}}}}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit