Rate Your Happiness On A Scale Of 1 To 10

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• mavie
    mavie

Usually between a 5 and 7. Since I allowed my mind to question things...around a 6.5 to 8.

• mama1119
    mama1119

When my husband is irritating me its a 5, but most of the time hes pretty good so Ill say a 10, plus Im in my second trimester of pregnancy and I have those great pregnancy hormones right now!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

-6(66)

Warlock

• Sirona
    Sirona

Lots of things

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Between 4 and 6 right now... hopefully within the next couple of months I will be happier.

• Genesis
    Genesis

I would say 7 but I know that Im the only one holding me back to a 10. Its a hard to always live in the now moment and unconditionnal love.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Right after the horrid way the elders treated my child and then disfellowshipped her, calling her a liar because she would not admit to fornication even though they said there was no accusation of such, a -5. I was so devastated I wanted to die. Never knew elders were anything other than loving-that's what the W.T. magazines said and I believed it. Then when I found out about the pediphiles, cover ups, U.N., and other things, a -10.

When I found this forum I began to feel better. Realized I was not alone. Now, maybe a 2. Hoping to get better.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

My last 2 years as a Dub about a 3~6 Since I left the dubs about a 6~7 someday a 8 I have to say that since I am meeting more people and as I clear up my head, my general disposition has been so much better. I really expect to hit a steady 7 with good days hitting a 9. One thing that I noticed about my outlook on my future is that I feel so much more positive about it, because I have more control over it. Life has gotten great.

• confusedjw
  • vitty
    vitty

This morning, it was 7 or 8 , this evening 2

Sometimes I just feel like giving up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit