Why does "god" permit evil, wickedness and tragic misfortune??

by Shining One 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Abaddonkey...........I was talking about people who argue over religious topics.....why you always crawling up my butt?? Man!! I've got a sick, knife wielding uncle in my family, so, I know how bad it gets with religious fanaticism and mental illness.......thankfully the child survived the vicious religious sacrifice attempt and was removed from his home....... I didn't address the question that was posted, just rather gave a generic answer of my concept of god and how we came to be........my bad.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Limited reasoning ability is not a hindurance. Children and those who suffer from retardation are not considered 'accountable'. The gospel is as simple as 1 Cor.15: 3-7. Read it; believe it; receive Him; you're saved!
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

>yet many (the majority) find it impossible to exercise such faith because they cannot understand this issue, isn't that inherently unfair?
    You sound like a writer for the Watchtower, LOL! Limited reasoning ability is not a hindurance. Children and those who suffer from retardation are not considered 'accountable'. The gospel is as simple as 1 Cor.15: 3-7. Read it; believe it; receive Him; you're saved! Again, you assume too much with a sweeping gneralization and have set up another straw man.
    Rex

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Shining One:

Limited reasoning ability is not a hindurance [sic]

Lucky for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit