Free Pizza!! Hamilton Apostate Gathering May 3 2006

by SickofLies 19 Replies latest members meetups

• Gadget
    Gadget

If you can get them to put it off for a week I'll be there!!!!!! I'll be in Waterloo on the 10th, not that far away?

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I'd love to go but that would "blow my cover". I'd say that a fair amount of the dubs there will pretend to find it shocking but will secretly love it. Can't wait for the video release. Have a blast SOL. It'll be very cathartic.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

After that stunt you pulled the last time you were in the hall, the elders will be very suspicious of your attending this meeting. They might revoke your right to be there before the meeting even begins and ask you to leave.

Have someone else hold the camera. I suggest that your bearded friend shave and dress nicely. Not too witnessie. They will not recognise him. He can give a fools name if asked. New comer to the area. You both will be asked to leave following the 'event'™

• Grog
    Grog

Wow I wish I leved near there. I've been following your story and have to say that you are an inspiration to everyone! Can't wait to watch the video.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Best of luck hun, I would go if I ever wanted to be in Ontario again (which I don't ) Is kwin going with you? I like yummy black olives on my pizza, you can mail it.

Dams

• Bryan
    Bryan

What Fun!

Enjoy the pizza and the Specticle!

Bryan

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Damn I wish I could go!

Im more excited to see this video, than I was the last star wars movie.

• Beans
    Beans

Did it happen? Quotes just told me of this and I would have loved to attend! I think I would have danced more than you brother!

• Rooster
  • trinity78
    trinity78

Sounds like a brilliant idea! I'm not yet disfellowshipped myself , the joyful day has not arrived but I've been thinking along similar lines myself. A loudspeaker at a meeting seems to be a great way to go. Enjoy your moment!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit