play another kingdom tune

by mathead 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mathead
    mathead

Fear not those that borg the body, but can not destroy the soul. To the end just give them money, for they are an endless hole

From house to house, from door to door, the brainwashed borg do trod. Everyone here, except WTS, thinks they're rather odd

Here I am bend me , bend me . I'll swerve the borg so faithfully. What greater honour could there be LOOOORRD, here I am bend me , bend me

Take sides with Jehooover, make him your delight , He'll never D'F you , and bring err's to the light. So tell, tell, what they're hiding about russel disease, Their rule by the borgship will be needing some grease

The borg's name we make known both day and night. Glorious Jehooover all borged out with power, tell us the next tidal wave , the day and the hour.

• Rooster
    Rooster

My brother and I sing the kingdumb songs until I just can't breath from laughing so hard. Backward you witlesses ever weak in faith...

• anewme
    anewme

Oh man have we got talent on this board or what?

• Synergy
    Synergy

What's sad and crazy is that while in the borg I had 90% of them memorized and I could tell you the numbers and titles. So like if the brother said we're going to sing song number 143 I'd know it was "Take Sides with Jehovah." I usually didn't have to read the song book either I just knew them all. Shows you what lovely home life I had if memorizing that was my entertianment.

Renee

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I used to hum the kingdom songs all the time, I had the cassettes on in my car, and I knew most of the words off by heart.

Now I hope I never hear another one.

• Gill
    Gill

Fear not those who snatch your body, And make you go to the Kingdum Hole,

Too the end give them your money, Add it to your life they stole.......

Fear not those who attend the meetings, They're unhappy, broke and sad,

They may make you feel so bad, Hopeless, Guilty,even Sad.

Fear not those who are the Elders, They are stars, or so they say,

They will tell you to be loyal, and then take your cash away....

Fear not those who are your 'Brothers', they will love bomb when you're new,

Get baptised and it will be different, Don't ask questions whatever you do!!!!!

• smithmonkey
    smithmonkey

hi

couldnt help noticing you were playing along to here i am send me from jws song book. r u an ex jw? ive just found this site, i was disfellowshipped and wanted to meet others in my situation

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi smithmonkey, and welcome to the forum

.......ive just found this site, i was disfellowshipped and wanted to meet others in my situation

Stick around, you will meet plenty of ex jws on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit