UPDATE: Semi-Back-in-Business

by RichieRich 37 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Over the past couple of weeks, I've learned a lot about myself and those around me.

Life might suck, but life moves on.

Mom's grip is weakening, prob. because she's getting tired, or because she's beginning to realize how things are.

Not everything I have done is admirable, but its done. Hindsight is 20-20.

I got my PO Box yesterday, and whats nice is that there is no way my mom can do anything. She can't open it, they won't open it for her, and the key doesn't have the box number. In her face.

So, I got a decent size box, but I will ask that if you are going to send nude photos of yourself, send like 4x6s instead of 8x 10s. That way we don't cramp things up.

I'm going to post this address here, and its a PO Box, so its not like you can't stalk me. You dont't have to send stacks of cash, send a letter that says how you feel. Thanks ahead of time.

RichieRich

PO Box 1292

Garner, NC 27529-1292

You people are awesome.

• KW13
    KW13

if i send letter from UK, same address apply?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

yeah, just slap USA on there somewhere.

• KW13
    KW13

hehe, ok.

• jgnat
    jgnat

((((Richie))))

See? Turning eighteen DID make a difference.

BTW, nobody from your cong. or the fink who ratted you out to the CO would print this PO address off for your mom, would they? Sorry, my diabolical mind never stops working.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I hope that box is deep Richie! I had been hoping you;d get chance to come here before the weekend and tell us how you were.

I am leaving work shortly - but will write soon and will keep the nude photos small! hehe

crumpet x

• jstalin
    jstalin

The most she could do is stand there are stare at the PO box. The Postal Service is pretty strict with checking IDs to get a PO box or replace a lost key.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I'm sending a letter out. I hope it find you doing well.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Glad to hear the storm is passing Richie. PO boxes are awesome! I will be sending my nude photos shortly (actually they are wall size Oil Paintings, so I hope they will fit in the box!!!)

• Jourles
    Jourles

Actually, any package larger than his PO box will simply be held for him in a pickup area. The post office will drop a notice in his box to pick up the package at the counter. So don't hold back on those 8x10's ladies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit