JWD Beer

by confusedjw 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Guiness or Murphys.

• daystar
    daystar

That's kind of cool.

I used to be partial to Shiner Bock, brewed in Shiner, Texas. But I got tired of my gums being raw the day after.

So now I stick mainly to light lagers with lime, or red beers. (Still insist on my root beer floats being dropped in Guiness though.)

• anewme
    anewme

No, it was neither Murpy's Stout nor Guiness, though I do love a good Guiness on tap best. Nice beverage.
    No, this beer is one of two very very deepest darkest beers there are. And I might add they are not popular. But every now and then some boy in a Bev Mo knows what I am talking about. I always get an instant mini crush on a boy who has heard of my beer and likes it!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Perfect hangover cure. Something here in the US called Chaser. You take it when you start drinking, next day you are good to go, no worries.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

There is a Canadian beer from Molson called Brador (sp?). We cannot get it here in the States. I have even e-mailed and written Molson to beg them to ship it to the States but they won't. Those Canadians, they are so stingy with their good beer. Anyways, I use to have a connection that would bring it back with him when he would return from his many fishing trips to Canada. Alas, he is still a solid JW and I no longer am in contact with him. So no Brador.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit