Do you like to complain?

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

In a way I love to complain.

Our roads are horrible, the gas is way to expensive, the neighbour is a pig and could sweep his darn sidewalk, the lady across the street could put a smaller wattage bulb not to blind be on her porch, inflation is going up faster than my salary.....and so on.

OK, what do you like to complain about?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think the older you get the more willing you are to complain about service and products. I get quite embarrassed when out with Mr C's folks for dinner and the wine isn't up to scratch and they will send it back. But then if you are paying £30-40 for a bottle you expect it to be good I guess - I've been known to drink corked wine rather than make a fuss.

• KW13
    KW13

hehe...i complain yeh!! i'm a teenager

• anewme
    anewme

Hehe, I guess I do, that's why I'm here on JWD!

• serendipity
    serendipity

I like to complain about politicians and lazy, incompetent people.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My biggest complaint is that people are so busy complaining that they won't take the time to shut up and listen to me complain.

W

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I like to complain about politicians and lazy, incompetent people.

Why don't you just say Politicians?(sums it up) Brooke

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Why don't you just say Politicians?(sums it up)

There are many stupid, lazy, incompetent people who are not politicians. I'm surrounded by them every day. My greatest fear is that one day, just through my association with them, I too may become stupid, lazy, and incompetent. Who knows? Maybe I already am and just don't realize it yet.

W

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Some times I b*tch for the sake of b*tching. I have girl friends like this too and we all understand eachother. However, when we are with the men in our lives they get frustrated, I think because they think it is really a problem and they want to help us figure out a solution.

The things I generally complain about are taxes, in particular property tax. Drives me nuts. But there are other times when I get upset because people let their dogs take a dump on side walk and they don't clean it up. Nice, classy people that they are. Yuck.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Why don't you just say Politicians?(sums it up)

There are many stupid, lazy, incompetent people who are not politicians. I'm surrounded by them every day. My greatest fear is that one day, just through my association with them, I too may become stupid, lazy, and incompetent. Who knows? Maybe I already am and just don't realize it yet.

W

LOL...oh my god take a F-ing joke. Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit