I Have the new "Tract"--or at least it's new to me. Found at the Bakery.

by LDH 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    LDH said: Would anyone like a copy? PM me your info and I'll make a copy and mail it to you.

Ya, but how do we know that you're not gonna count it as a "placement" on your Service Report?

• LDH
    LDH
    Ya, but how do we know that you're not gonna count it as a "placement" on your Service Report?

LOL.

Kwin is right, they won't even face anyone with this garbage.

And yes, the writing department is kind of like Dr. Seuss. They use the same words and phrases over and over again, only with no creativity. Dr. Seuss wrote for children. Theoretically this garbage is for adults.

Here, in case you haven't vomited yet today:

"On the other hand, if we have free will and God holds us accountable for what we do, then we have to use our short life to take in accurate knowledge about God and his purposes and learn to live our lives the way he wants us to. This becomes the personal responsibility of every living human. No one else can serve God on our behalf. One is reminded of a Turkish proverb, "Each mutton is hung by its own leg." That is, each one must answer for his own misdeeds.

Do you see why it is so improtant that we learn the correct answers to the questions: Will God hold us responsible? Or is fate ruling our lives?"

Lisa

No Burka Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit