Ghosts

by Dr Jekyll 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Not really a believer myself but i know some of you are...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/ghosts.html

• inquirer
    inquirer

I think something like "Unsolved Mysteries" would interest me more (ghosts among other stories.)I like that movie that used the singular form Ghost!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! PLEASE WATCH IT!!! :)

PS: I think that was pretty controversial watching that in the JW days!!!!! :O :)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Well, that was a little CREEPY......

• Kaput
    Kaput

Well, that was a little CREEPY......

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

The dead mother in law in the back of the car if real was dead Creepy

• Mary
    Mary

While I believe that ghosts may exist, I can't say I was really convinced by anything there........my first thought is always "who video taped this and can we rule out that the tapes weren't doctored in some way."

• luna2
    luna2

I don't particularly believe in this stuff, but I am easily creeped out when watching shows about it. lol

• JH
    JH

If it's not tricked, it's really impressive.. and scary.

• delilah
    delilah

Interesting video. While I do think that ghosts exist, I find myself trying to find reasonable explanations, before coming to a conclusion that it may be a ghost. Probably from my JW background. Some things just seem to obvious, that it was setup.

• Gill
    Gill

Every one who has ever lived exists somewhere back in time, continually.

This is worrying, because if they suffered badly, then they are still suffering somewhere in time.

I think its possibly a quantum physics 'thing' that I shall probably never understand but that somewhere, back there, are old selves are stil doing our old thing.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit