Three Bulls - Joke

by chipa 7 Replies latest social humour

• chipa
    chipa

A farmer has 3 bulls, a big old bull , a medium size young bull and a baby small bull. The big bull has 10 of the cows on the farm for his 'entertainment'. The medium size bull has 5 cows and the baby one, being young and amateur only has 2 cows.

One day they overheard the farmer talking about bringing in a brand new bull. This upset the bulls quite a bit and in anger the old bill bull anounced " WELL this new buy isnt going to have any of my cows".

The medium size bull replied " WELL, I've worked hard for the cows that I have, this new bull isnt getting any of my cows.".

The third baby bull , trying to keep up with them, said " Well he aint touching any of my cows. I am going to be the biggest bull here one day and he is not going to get any of mine"..

Then one day a couple of weeks later,a trucked pulled up at the gate of the paddock. The 3 bulls gathered around hoping to catch a glimpse of the new guy in town. Then the whole earth moved.. The Truck started to shake from side to side, steam coming out of the doors of the truck with every shake. What could this be thought the bulls? and then they saw him.. out of the truck, the biggest, fattest, meanest , baddest looking bull they could imagine come huffin and puffin out...

The old big bull, trying to hide his fear exclaimed " Ooh well I guess, he can have a couple of my cows, if he wants... "

The middle size bull said " Well he can , umm , he can have all my cows if he wants.. "...

the they both look over at the small baby bull... ..to their surprise the small baby bull , is gnarling and kicking dust around and spinning around in circles and bucking around.. and sniffing and huffing and puffing in the direction of the new massive bull.

The two other bulls tried to reason with him...
    "forget about it" said the old bull, "it aint worth it".

The medium size bull also tried " what are yo doing? you are still young, you can have lots of cows later on.. just give this bad a$$ mudda all your cows ... now..."

the little baby bull replied..

" I don't give a $#@T about the cows" said the little bull... "I am just making sure he knows that I AM bull.. !! "

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

tee hee Chipa

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

And welcome to the board!

• chipa
    chipa

Thanks... for welcome..

being reading for ages, just havent posted till now..

• loosie
    loosie

LOL Chipa.

Welcome to the board.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LOL and welcome chipa

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

lol

• misanthropic
    misanthropic