What sort of forum member are you?

by greendawn 56 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

What kind of a forum member do you consider yourself to be? Are you trying to be dedicated, helpful to others, humourous, expressive, intellectual, or something else?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

many different types of forum members are listed and described here..

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

me.. i dunno what i am. i deal with life with laughter.. so there is humor in a lot of my posts. i hope i'm compassionate and non judgemental in dealing with people here. dunno, its a learning experience thats for sure..

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

helpful, humourous, expressive, intellectual , and something else

• Odrade
    Odrade

definitely "something else." muahahaha!

• juni
    juni

Try to be helpful and considerate with my postings. Sometimes I feel like a nut and sometimes I don't. (humor)

Juni

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

something else

• lola28
    lola28

fluff master.

lola

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Sometimes all of the above, sometimes none of the above. Just depends on the subject and the mood.

• Cellist
    Cellist

I think I'm probably one of the "invisible" posters. I try to be kind and encouraging, but I'm not very wordy.

Cellist

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Generally helpful. Occasionally a bit too sarcastic and bitter -when the right buttons get pushed by a jw troll or defender.

Empathic. I was on both ends of the JW spectrum - spiritual man most of the time - also a couple periods of being inactive. I spent many decades in, so I am so in love with those who see the need to get out. Scales falling from the eyes are my favorite sight to behold.

I leave the deeper intellectual pursuits to those wishing to dig that hard. Me - I have seen the light and spend my time digging in the garden now.

I love to see people start down the trail to light - and will do all I can to aide them in that. I see it as part of my life mission now.

Mostly pretty forgettable in this space - so many others are better qualified or better with words. But still glad to participate.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit