Gay & Lesbian JW where are you?

by LEC 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Midwich - I think EF got banned but he's alive and well on thomschat - last time I looked and still as gay as cucumber.

Ta Crumpet. Didn't know he was banned. He must have been a very naughty boy.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

LEC, welcome to the forum! I am bi, always knew it, growing up at the Hall. So is my husband, but we fell in love and are happily married. Before that, I had some long term relationships with other women. The Witlesses will never accept us as we were made, very disrespectful and unloving, don't ya think?

Jesus loves us all...but the JW's don't really talk much about Jesus, do they?

Be happy and enjoy your life, and keep posting!

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

I'M NOT GAY, BUT I BELIEVE IN EQUALITY.

ONE OF THINGS THAT I'M STRONGLY AGAINST IS DISCRIMINATION AND PREJUDICE OF ANY KIND. I'M PRETTY SURE THERE ARE TONS OF JWs OUT THERE "IN THE CLOSET" AND IN "DENIAL" B/C OF WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT AND WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IN REGARDS TO HOMOSEXUALITY. WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES IS IN THEIR HANDS. I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD LIVE UNHAPPY LIVES IN ORDER TO MAKE THEIR FAMILY/ORGANIZATION/RELIGIOUS GROUP HAPPY...

**TO THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE ORG. TO FREE THEMSELVES...MORE POWER TO YOU!!

GOD MADE US ALL...HE'S A FORGIVING AND LOVING GOD!!!...CHRIST LOVES US ALL...WE WILL ALL GO TO HEAVEN NO MATTER IF WE'RE GAY, STRAIGHT, BLACK OR WHITE!!!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Me. :-)

For a short time after I left I thought that if I was straight then I would probably go back to the org. Then as time went by and I opened my mind I would never ever go back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit