Shunned!!

by RichieRich 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

mentalfreedom and peace is what it's all about Richie my boy! it's bloody tough being shunned at time, but then washes over you that beautiful feeling of liberation that was so long in coming :) i agree with DB, you being the charismatic and well loved person you are will be clear evidence that there is a happy and good life after the JW's...this will be the best example you can give to all the other JW kids, better than anything you could have ever said to them in person :) much luv to you as always, frog x

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'm a very cheery person, so the witnesses are coming in to see me smiling, laughing with employees, and really being successful

Awesome Richie. Just live well, all the rest will fall nicely into place.

• Frog
    Frog

Richie's previous freedom thread for crumpet -> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/112014/1.ashx

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Oh, and I hear from my "informant" that the elders are trying to stage some sort of meeting with all the young ones.

Wow, Ritchie. What an influence you are!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thank you Frog! That thread has so many replies - off to read it now!

• startingover
    startingover

Richie,

Live life and enjoy it, it's the only one you're going to get. Try not to let those petty people get to you. And if you need help don't be afraid to ask.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Since the announcement was made though, I've had at least 35 diiferent people come in. They always kept their distance- but it was still abundant that they were watching me. I guess they wanted to see if I had grown my horns and tail yet. >>>>>>Good for you Richie.........lol.........the same thing happened when they DF'd me. People would come up to my mom at the KH and ask "how's she doing" in hushed, worried tones, and then become totally taken aback by mom's answer: "she's doing great. she's happy. she's getting on with her new life." I am happy to hear that you are doing the same, Richie. Kudos, young man!! Terri

• lilybird
    lilybird

Richie.. that is the best way to show the Dubs there is life after the borg..They all expect when you leave that your life will crumble and you will come crawling back to the mother ship..Being shunned isn't fun I know.. but we have the secret weapon.. we have freedom and free thinking.. and they don't!!!!!! And great to hear you have shook up the elders enough that they feel they need to try to keep the other young people from drifting away... You have lots to be proud of..

• TheListener
    TheListener

Keep up the good work Richie.

Have fun at college.

Please let us know if you need anything.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm trying to map out my emotions thus far.

Days 1-2 Shock, Anger

Days 3-4 Relief

Days 5-6 Stress, Anger

Days 7-8 Relief

Days 9-10 Peace.

The anger and shell shock at the beginning are unlike anything else. After that is a great sense of relief, you feel a bit invincible. Who's going to sneak up from underneath you when you are on rock bottom? Then the stress is the realization that life sucks. Followed by more relief. but then things even out, and you find peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit