Just something i have to get off myself

by nevaagain 15 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

First you haven't done anything wrong in the eyes of God.

Second, she is a player, keep your distance. By player, I mean she likes to get as many guys attention as possible and usually ends up breaking their hearts.

Third, I say let the smoking go. She is young and we all make mistakes. If it isn't habitual, then even if you turn her in, it won't change anything. They will give her a talk and let her go. They won't tell her anything she doesn't know. She is human, she made a few mistakes, let it go.

• nevaagain
    nevaagain

well i have this feeling that it could lead to something which is wrong in the eyes of God, hence all the time we spend together alone plus all the flirting which is going on from both

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

The "official word" is that you all must do your part in keeping the congregation "clean", and that means reporting to the shepherds of the congregation any behavior that would bring shame on Jehovah's name.

The "unofficial word" is that you should mind your own business about someone else's wrongdoings, and just worry about your own. The word on "the street" is that when someone doesn't love you, they shouldn't be tricking you and engaging in behavior that would lead you to believe that they do. That's on them. If you fall for it: that's on you.

If she loved you, she wouldn't even make a comment that she loved someone else while she was making out with you, as she wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. If she was a nice JW girl, she 1) wouldn't be out with you with no chaperone; 2) would't be at your apartment alone with you; and 3) wouldn't be making out with you.

If she was just a nice girl she wouldn't be leading you on. Whether JW or not, nice girls with a heart don't lead someone on.

CG

• luna2
    luna2

Yup, you guys are playing with fire. As a Witness your choices are to stay away from woman entirely or get married....oh, and committing fornication and getting disfellowshipped. Great bunch of choices there.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Oh.. and WELCOME!

CG

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

actually the official word is that you should ask her to rat herself out....and if she is faithful and repentant no problem

but if she is rebellious and unrepentant than you are to bring on the elders to keep the congregation clean

SS style ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit