Important Press Release tomorrow - want to take part webmasters and others?

by Dogpatch 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Bumpity bump bump. This is exciting!

This remindes me of the Big Snooze Barabara gave us. What dissapointment. Now lets see how this goes

Joker10, I'm surprised that you're still around. I thought Jehovah lovingly destroyed your ass for being on apostate websites.

• Odrade
    Odrade

:::I thought Jehovah lovingly destroyed your ass for being on apostate websites.
    nope, still as much ass as ever, I'm thinkin' the big J hasn't roasted any of it yet.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

btt

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

undercover

Why do I feel like I'm back in 1974?

'cause Armageddon and Paradise Earth ™ are still right around the corner ?

To Joker...if the Watchtower is not a False Prophet,( © WTB&TS) how do you explain all the billions of Armageddon survivors ?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Any clues as to the news? i am too impatient for tomorrow. And when you say "tomorrow," do you mean 12:00am tonight?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

WARNING! If nothing except the complete annihilation of the WTS in a few days is shocking to you, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS THREAD.

Randy made NO CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, except that whatever "it" is, "it" will be shocking. I swear, people who insist that such threads are akin to 1974 warnings of impending Armageddon are—in my opinion—stretching reality much too far. No one promised impending doom for the bOrg to be announced.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    We are planning an important Press Release tomorrow

Tomorrow is here and I can't find the important press release. I am so dissapointed.

• undercover
    undercover

I swear, people who get their panties in a wad over a little joke are - in my opinion - strung a little too tight and need to take a fucking valium

It was a JOKE...notice the little smiley at the end...like this------->

• freddi
    freddi

hey dogpatch,

i can't wait to hear what the special talk is about. keep us informed. you are so helpful in all that you do. keep up the good work.

freddi

• JH
    JH

April Fool 26 days late

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit