Arrowstar...ADD ME!!! ADD ME!!!!

done...!!

YAY

/happydancing

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

www.myspace.com/norecess

I got this message a few days ago:

We are a band NO RECESS but your myspace URL is No Recess, please can you change it? because many of our fans come to us and say: when i typ myspace.com/norecess we not coming out on your myspace..

PLEASE :'(

x

Maxim/NORECESS

(their url is /norecessmosh--they have over 1500 friends, so I don't think there's much of a problem... What do you think? Should I give up my url for them?)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Gwyneth- I think once you have a URL you can't change it. You'd have to cancel your page & start over from scratch- I think but I may be wrong.
    But that's what someone told me.

I just finished mine- finally

http://www.myspace.com/misanthropic

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Gwenyth, I'm pretty sure you can't change your url but would have to start over with a new page, as was said....if you don't want to do that and you don't hate the band in question you might provide a small "if you're looking for..." notation on your page to clear up any confusion for the fans and give a link to the band's actual myspace page...or not. Just an idea

~Merry

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    if you don't want to do that and you don't hate the band in question you might provide a small "if you're looking for..." notation on your page to clear up any confusion for the fans and give a link to the band's actual myspace page

That's actually a good idea if you don't want to give up your URL, I hadn't thought of that.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OK I've spend the last couple days trying to find Gmans account.
    If anyone knows his URL could you PM me or let him know I'm trying to find him on there.
    Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit