by brother 42 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome Brother,

Anewme

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Brother,

WELCOME!! We are glad you are here!! And glad you decided to post!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, hello there brother. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Coincidentally, a JW "supermom" boldly introduced me as her "sister" yesterday and asked which congregation I attended.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hello brother.. welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story..

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    I've been in doubt about this religion for most of my life, but finally built up the courage to stop going to the meetings, finding out now how big and beautiful this world is and realizing how much I missed out on "real" life!

Welcome brother, glad you decided to join us.

You have one big mountain to climb to get to the top,....and yes, I so agree, there is a great big beautiful world out here!

After the dubs I have collected such a group of wonderful apostates, Christians, worldy ones, and whatever lables the Soceity would have given them. We share unconditional love and acceptance. All beautiful people in a beautiful world. Just don't ask my athiest mother in law to show you how to get Jerry beads, cause at 67 she will...lol...

• Purza
    Purza

Welcome!

Purza

• brother
    brother

Hello everyone, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the warm welcome. Your a very fine group. I look forward to "chiming in" and putting my "2 cents worth" when appplicable. Unfortunately(actually fortunately!) for now the "almighty dollar" calls. Until we meet again, sincerely, brother.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

(((((hugs))))) brother. Hope you don't feel too love-bombed

~Merry

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Welcome to the forum, brother.

And welcome to life. It's a feast!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Share this