How "Stupid" are you?

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus
    WASTE OF SPACE!!
    WOW! You're this dumb: 45%!
    You're a waste of space. The only thing you're good for is recycling food. But don't despair, most people are a waste of space, only a few of us aren't. And just remember this, their are probably alot of people who scored alot lower then you.

Great.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

absolutefuckingpileofcrap

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    HEY! Not bad!!
    WOW! You're this dumb: 14%!
    Wow mack, you ain't to dim. If you got this score i'm extremely surprised. I didn't think anyone besides me could do this well. Well, congratulations bub, you're almost as smart as me. If you're a babe call me.
  • crazies
    crazies

Chalk another one up to being a Door Knob.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm a doorknob... 49%

• blondie
    blondie

How stupid am I? I don't understand this test and the results.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'm a waste of space at 39%. I was amused by the number of typos in a test meant to tell me *I'm* dumb!

So am I 39% stupid? Or 61% stupid? I'm sure both are wishful thinking, I'm easily pushing 90%!

Dave

• ringo5
  • Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Right, so this is just me picking nits, or maybe it's irony being wasted on me(and my 39% idiocy level), but you'd think they could at least use proper grammar and spelling while telling me I'm a retard.

alot lower then you
    smarter then most people
    ain't to dim

I'm sure the ain't was intended. And yes, I'm very sure I'm a nerd.

CD

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

meh, you're alright. WOW! You're this dumb: 21%! You're all right in my book, still alot dumber then you should be, but not a complete waste of space. Take pride in the fact that your still smarter then most people. i guess that means that 79% of my brain is working... I wonder what the GB's would score??? I wonder if it is more fun being a doorknob or a complete waste of space???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit