an "Adult's" View.

by RichieRich 36 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Here I sit, in my public library, typing away a computer from a hot nasty seat.

But I wouldn't be anywhere else in the world right now. (okay, maybe a couple of other places)

I have to be at work in 40 minutes, and its a 15 minute drive from here, so lets not expect a novel of a post.

Yesterday was my birthday, and they did a little cake thing for me and all that which was nice, but otherwise, nothing is new.

My mother seems to be cooling off, but lets just say that the "excrement flinging fan" hasn't been turned off yet.

I'm 18 now, and nothing is different. Life sucks, its hot outside, and all of my employees are about as helpful as a plucked chicken.

But I'm an adult, like that matters. No tattoos (yet) , no cigarettes, no lotto ickets.

I look forward to getting a PO Box, and I'm not going to ask everyone to send money, because not everyone can. But, if you can sit down and write out a letter, i'd like that. I'd like to know peoples opinions, even if they are horribly wrong.

Well, Target calls- but I'll be talking to you all tommorrow.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hey Richie Rich,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I am glad things are cooling down at home for you. As each day passes, it most likely will get easier. Were thinking of you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• talley
    talley

Thanks for "checking in" Richie.

Appears as though you are handling the fan propelled manure as well as can be expected.

Hang in there; we're all thinking of you and wishing you well.

I would be honored to be able to write you a note when you get your P.O. Box.

one of your many 'cyber grannies', ((((hugs to Richie))))

talley/Judy

• damselfly
    damselfly
    But, if you can sit down and write out a letter, i'd like that. I'd like to know peoples opinions, even if they are horribly wrong.

You seem to have a well developed bullshit detector so I haven't worried too much about some of the bad advice you've gotten.

Once you've got the PO box I"ll compose some lovely "words of wisdom" for you.

Stay strong, I'm glad your Mom is cooling down a bit. It's a huge shock for JW moms to find out their kids are rejecting the entire reason for living, they take it very, very personal.

Dams

• greendawn
    greendawn

Whatever you do don't start smoking and you won't regret it, that's probably one of the few good things you got from the dubs.

• z
    z

Hey Richie

Nice 2 c u

Z

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, don't start smoking...too hard to quit and its expensive.

I'd like to send you something to when you get that box.

Blondie (hugs)

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Happy Birthday Richie, you've done more this year than many have done in a decade, so legal nicities aside you became a man a way back now...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hey, dude!!! Just to let you know that shit stirring is not just in your family........I called my sister this morning, who's an elder's wife........asked her why, why we can't just be a family............her response: preprogrammed: I have no wish to talk with you, don't wanna discuss nothin'. It's okay Rich, you aren't alone. Anyways, I'm here, waiting for your PO box, and I WILL send some much needed material sustenance. Hang, bro. just as I am hangin' from all the preprogrammed JW bullshit............remember, it makes them feel safe................

Terri

• MerryMagdalene

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit