Masons parade in full regalia!

by daystar 11 Replies latest social current

• daystar
    daystar

Too bad, no photos. This will either creep you out, you'll think it's cool, or silly and you won't care. *shrug*

http://www.guardian.co.uk/britain/article/0,,1757209,00.html#article_continue

Here are some from parades in time past:

For a closer look at the regalia, apron, etc.:

• jstalin
    jstalin

Yes, "creepy" is a good description.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Creep me out? You are being far to generous daystar.....The Freemasons openly worship Lucifer. This is no stretch.....But shouldn't you be letting Masonic discussion die down? What are you doing? What is your agenda?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Good Morning America did a story on them this week.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1859087&page=1

Pyramids were discussed, and I immediately thought of the grave!

• daystar
    daystar

To get a response from you, my dearest! And I thought you were gone from here!

No, but really, an agenda? I ultimately don't care what a person's opinion of the Masons is. It gets under my skin a bit when someone is utterly biased and closed-minded one way or another though.

And, if you think they worship Lucifer, you haven't delved deeply enough. Baphomet does not equal Lucifer, if that is to what you're referring, in any case. But, I really don't care to waste my breath further with you Rigboy.

Really, I just think it's and interesting topic. I simply don't possess the same bias that you do, I suppose.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Dammit Daystar!!! I told you to NEVER bring your camera to our LODGE MEETINGS !!!! LOL

(offers daystar the secret wink and handshake....)

• daystar
    daystar

alt

Looking at those photos of the brothers on the checkerboard flooring, I keep wanting to shout "CHECKMATE!"

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Everything I read about Masonics and religion is that they accept all religions. Where does it say the Masonics worship Lucifer?

• heathen
    heathen

Say I wonder why the j-dubbies never parade around since it is rumored Russell had masonic ties . Man that guy was into everything .

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Looks like those masons are nothing more than an over grown "boys club".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit