ABC 20/20 on Molestation

by Amazing 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joelbear
    joelbear

Amazing asks:

So, with respect to sexual orientation alone, in what sense is Ann screwed up?

Joelbear replies:

Well, I can only make an educated guess, since I can't know what is actually happening in Ann's mind. I will pose some possibilities.

1) She never had any lesbian orientation and used the attention Ellen was getting to grab onto for her own publicity.

2) She is indeed a lesbian but has decided that will now hold her back from the things she wants to accomplish, so she has decided to marry instead.

3) She is bisexual, but again, thinks the heterosexual thing plays better for her career.

4) She is too confused by the abuse and drug use to be in connection with what her true feelings are.

Try as you might Amazing, unless you have 6 billion boxes to put people in, you aren't gonna be able to solve this riddle.

When you start looking at how people really live their lives instead of how they answer a questionnaire or present themselves in public, you find that sexual orientation and the innumerable behaviors and life decisions that go with it may fit into ranges but not into categories.

Remember in my life I dated women for 15 years, was I heterosexual then, nope. I have had sex with several married men who are still married to women, are they gay, bisexual, horny? Is a married man who closes his eyes and thinks about men when having sex with his wife heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual?

peace

Joel

• waiting1
    waiting1

Interesting thread,

As for Ann Heche, so she's had men & women lovers. That doesn't make her a wacko, nor does she need to determine her orientation, as Amazing & Joel brought out. Good lord, just how many married husbands/wives leave their mates for same sex relationships? People change, get honest, whatever you want to call it.

As for her molestation - very few people want to take on the complications it causes in teenagers and adults. Kids who act out? Ok, we'll deal with the little folks - they're still pitiful and cute.

Adults - time to move on, get on with your life, take control, don't think about it, act like an adult.......the triteness keeps on rolling. The more people who speak up - the less other people will try to condemn them, imho. Perhaps they'll concentrate on the molester instead of thinking the molested is just wacko.

Thanks Amazing,

This has everything to do with the WTBTS - because they are being found out as a haven for pedophiles - and this is just one instance of some of the aftermath of a pedophile's illegal "dallying." This is what happens to innocent jw kids too - they end up screwed by everyone!

I hope Ann Heche finds some peace with herself. That's hard enough to do, with/without throwing in sex with your dad for a long time, and your mom rejecting you for talking about it.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit