Babtized to young!!!!!!

by Mrs.Congeniality 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

I was thinking we should start a class action lawsuit against the org. There needs to be something where ones can leave the org. without harsh consequences. Everyone in my family totaling 11 have left the org. We have done nothing wrong but have ? I talked to my grandmother the other night who is still in the org and she said she knows for a fact that all of us are going down in a big way soon!!!!! This is so wrong. Now because the society can not handle our ? (607/mediator/etc.) we are going to be punished for it. We did not create this mess we just found it. I was babtized when I was12 and at that time I did not understand that I would be DF for having ? later. There is a boy in my last cong. I attended that is in 4th grade and only 9 who got babtized a few mo. ago. I guess they dont care who gets babtized just as long as they have numbers. Last year at my sisters old assembly there was no one who stood up to get babtized. Very strange!!!!! Anyway I feel that there has to be a way we can take controll of our own lives. If anyone has any advice let me know. Thanks a million!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

If you are in the US, you cannot sue a religion for baptizing you at a young age.

• unique1
    unique1

I would have suggested sending a baptism nullification letter but that didn't serve me so well. I was disfellowshipped last night for it. They didn't even let me know they were going to do it.

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

CAN YOU APPEAL IT? THATS CRAP!!!!! I SWEAR THEY THRIVE ON DESTROYING PEOPLES LIVES. I THINK THEY HAVE A QUOTA TO MEET EVERY MONTH ON HOW MANY TO DF.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

If you can find a way to do it I'll support it.

I think the best way is to take all this to the media and let people know whats going on. Go tell the elders you about what you think and record everything. If enough people start to do this people will listen. Remeber the point my mom made in the appeal, that this is like the mofia, the only way out is to die (DF = death according to the borg). If we can spread this message people will think twice about joining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit