Scary Story

by KW13 17 Replies latest members private

• noni1974
    noni1974

I've never heard of it.But i was kind of stressed when it happened the first time.I haven't had this happen in years.But I'll tell you it felt like someone is sitting on my back.Holding me down.I felt an evil pressence.I at the time didn't think it was a dream.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I can direct my dreams if I want to.But I don't remeber my dreams much.The ones I do remeber I have changed them from scary to good.Or went into more detail with.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Where's your avatar gone ballsey?

It's not transmitting at the moment, but there is a ball in this one if you look closely. Noni - what you describe could most definately be sleep paralysis, even though I didn't get the "evil" thing.

• KW13
    KW13

interesting things. Ballistic, i thought you'd have the little girl, clown and chalk board in your avatar man!

Blackpool sounds scary, if Unc Bruce's ma went missing there...

noni1974, that would be frightening lol, have you considered lying upside down?

Nope, I dont have any scary stories! Nope, none at all!

awe, come on...ya must have one!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Noni, I posted this on my thread, found it interesting.

Near-death experiences are measured using the 16-element Greyson near-death experience scale, which is broken into four categories - cognitive, affective, purportedly paranormal, and apparently transcendental -that includes such things as an altered sense of time, a feeling of peace, vivid senses, the sense of being out of the physical body, and a sense of deceased or religious spirits.

3.1. What causes sleep paralysis?
    Your body is paralyzed during REM, your body can't even stand (This is why sleep walking happen
    in other stages of sleep). Sometimes does the body fails to turn on your muscles immediately
    after REM. Normally this condition lasts only a few seconds, but sometimes can it go on for
    minutes, which causes a very scary feeling. But just remain calm, it will pass. And it is not
    at all dangerous. You should also know that sleep paralysis is great for leaving your body.
    Again, leaving your body is not dangerous either.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I dreamt that I was in the Jehovah's Witness cult for nearly 12 years, it was pretty scary!

Oh... wait... that really happened. LOL

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

wow KW13 - that is a totally freaky story. I would say it was his crazy thoughts, but if you and your mom saw it, then that is really creepy.

I've NEVER had anything weird like that happen. I guess that's why I have such strong doubts about demons, spirits, and god/s. No supernatural beings ever cared to share themselves with me!

• KW13
    KW13
    I dreamt that I was in the Jehovah's Witness cult for nearly 12 years, it was pretty scary!

Oh... wait... that really happened. LOL

LOL...oh the fear! Freedomlover - we were witnesses at the time, which i thought was odd cos i wondered why Jehovah didn't really help and stop it. Twas scary, so scary infact mum won't talk about it much more than saying yeh i remember. She then goes on how Jehovah didn't let 'it' get in the house lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit