Traditional Easter Peep Fight

by Gregor 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Just got home from a family Easter get together in Vancouver, WA. Had BBQ chicken, ham, potato salad, etc.

We had a huge Peep war that spilled into the street and got the neighbors involved. Great fun! This is a family tradition that goes back over fifty years. It started when we were witnesses and a relative worked at the Peep factory and brought home seconds by the sack full. We realized that marshmallow Peeps were not good to eat but were great to throw. They make a satisfying 'thwack'! when you hit someone at close range.

• Odrade
    Odrade

ROTFLMAO!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all week! Wish I could have been there... throwing peeps! Bwahahahaha!!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Seems like fun!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i like to microwave them and watch them go POOF! lol

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

hahahaha.....my husband loves those little sugary sweet puffy things.

lisa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... I was watching CNN and they did a piece about how many people just love to do awful things to Peeps!

• luna2
    luna2

gregor, did anybody take pictures? LOL Sounds like great fun. Do you clean up the peeps left on the ground or do you leave them for the poor birds and squirrels?

• deeskis
    deeskis

I was totally confused, cause i didn't know what peeps were..........

now i've done a google search and i'm enlightened.

i should report you to the society for the prevention of cruelty to defenseless peeps!

hehe, sounds like you had fun!

• Double Edge
  • love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Wow--someone actually found something useful for those disgusting little candies! Sounds like great fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit