I know there's bigger news

by cyd0099 45 Replies latest social relationships

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

But my girlfriend dumped me last night. She lost the spark she had for me she said... I am alone again and I could use a hug.

• blondie
    blondie

Better to find out now, than after marriage and 2 kids.

((((hugs))))

Blondie (waited till she was almost 40 to settle down)

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Blondie;

There's truth in that.

I'm feeling very raw today and nothing is taking the edge off. I can't control my emotions at all.

Thank you

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

cyd0099-

sucks man. just plain sucks.

sorry for the loss. tomorrow is another day.

-freedomlover

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( cyd ))) Do you know what I do at a time like this? I get a pint of Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk and watch a sad movie and cry. I feel better the next day. I highly recommend it. Even for a guy.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Serendipity;

I've got one out of three going on. But I have a little stuffed monkey she gave me to keepme company.

• KW13
    KW13

ah man, sorry to hear about this.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((cyd)))))

Some day you'll look back at this as a good thing, until then just be very kind to yourself, take long walks, watch a several hundred good movies, call your best bud, have a pint or two, go see a great sports game, ride a bike, mow the lawn, wash the car, grow a beard, go see your family, dance like no one's looking........get on with life and some where between now and later you'll be fine.

Been there done that got the crumby T-shirt and I'm still alive and kicking.......Hugs man!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Thanks everyone.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Forgot to add:

She lost the spark she had for me she said...

Women that NEED spark aren't in it for the long haul anyway. Slow burning flame......look for that one next time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit